Do you want to build a successful career in database technology? Check out the Top 7 SQL Certifications You Can Get!
2020 is a year of high priority for the fields of big data analysis and business intelligence. This is because companies recognize the importance of relational databases in providing key information that drives business decisions. This is why there is a demand for talent that can help organizations meet these requirements. There is a growing demand for database specialists. Different certifications are offered by different companies to meet this demand. This blog post will discuss the top SQL certificates that interested individuals can pursue in 2020.
These credentials are the best way to show your ability to develop and maintain complex databases as well information solutions. These skills will help you get promoted and find well-paid jobs. It is crucial to obtain one of these prestigious certifications to ensure that you are on the right track to achieving your career goals. Let’s get started!
Why should you earn a SQL certification?
SQL credentials are essential for individuals who wish to work in areas that involve database administration, development, and analysis. Here are some of the benefits that you will enjoy as a certified database professional.
– It validates your skills.
Let’s take a look at the top SQL certifications available today, and see if they are suited for your career in database.
1. MTA: Database FundamentalsThis entry level program includes one certificate in database field. Students who wish to enter this field can take the prerequisite exam (98-364). These candidates must demonstrate their knowledge and skills in relational databases. Microsoft SQL Server is one example of such a database. This credential will assess your skills and experience in the areas of core concepts in a database and data manipulation, storage and administration.
2. MCSA: SQL 2016 Database DevelopmentThis credential is for professionals who want to validate their skills. It validates the applicant’s ability to use Transact-SQL for querying data. This certificate also validates applicants’ database development skills. It is possible to pursue it as long you have basic IT knowledge. You must also pass two related exams to earn your certificate.
3. MCSA: SQL Database AdministrationThis associate-level certification is for individuals who perform tasks such as configuring, installing, maintaining, configuring, and provisioning. They are certified database administrators and infrastructure specialists, who have passed the two required exams. They have demonstrated their ability to administer the SQL database architecture and SQL database provisioning. The prerequisite tests require that students have basic IT skills before they can take the exam.
4. MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014This SQL certification is the highest and most prestigious. It validates that candidates can successfully play their roles as database analysts or developers. This certification means that they can query and manage Microsoft SQL Server. They are also able to use SQL Server 2012/2014 to create a data warehouse. Basic IT skills are required for this certificate. Students should